App is not working
-
K Madruga
commented
All not working in Brisbane. Saying it can’t pick up a weather satellite or data.
-
Justin Quilligan
commented
This app is totally incorrect these day it used to be good but now rubbish
-
Malcolm George
commented
This app is no longer delivering accurate predictions, in fact it hasn’t for over a year. The app was once the leading platform, now it produces gibberish.
-
Amanda K
commented
Says it’s raining in Greenwood WA (Perth) today and yet it’s glorious sunshine and has been all day long.
-
Anonymous
commented
App not working in Melbourne
-
Helen
commented
App not working in Balnarring
-
Elvira
commented
App is not working in Randwick area
-
Anonymous
commented
App says weather info is not available !!!
-
Nancy
commented
It’s pouring with rain here but the app says nothing happening. I’m in Mona Vale. 12.28pm, Friday 12 December.
-
Pam
commented
My app is not working, keeps saying I’m offline which I am not, please respond or I will have to take this further!!!
-
Anonymous
commented
App not working for me or my husband either and no other way to contact other than here. Not happy.
-
Anonymous
commented
App not working
-
Anonymous
commented
In Adelaide
-
Anonymous
commented
App is not working
-
Anonymous
commented
Same
-
Anonymous
commented
First page not available
-
Anonymous
commented
SAME
-
D
commented
Same
-
Chris
commented
Broken for me too :/
-
Anonymous
commented
Also in the same boat.