I suggest you ...

Apple Watch complication.

Would be great to have a complication for Apple Watch advising how long until rain starts.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

The app now supports watchOS 4 and can potentially have a complication, however in testing the complications have a very small CPU and network budget, so it can only update a few times per hour, then it gets stuck on the last update. This makes it show the wrong prediction for a while. I’m looking into ways around it to reduce the CPU and network, but it is a fundamental issue with the way complications work in watchOS.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mili commented  · 

I can add rain parrot to my complications on my iPhone app. But when I update my watch face rain parrot does not appear in the drop down menu. This is no good as I purchased the app so it would appear in my top left complications not in my apps.

• Ian commented  · 

I bought the App for an Apple Watch 3 expecting it to show radar for my area as advertised. It only shows one data screen which is really disappointing for a paid App.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why does the Apple Watch app not work? I can’t get the app or complication to work at all.

• Glenn commented  · 

I’d also like to see some watch integration. Especially with the new Siri watch face. I think it would be perfect to see the notice on the screen as the rain approaches.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have can do that and have fun with family fun and fun family friends friends family friends right family and family family friends and fun friends family friends and fun and family fun family family and family friends friends are family t

• Simon commented  · 

Other apps like Dark Sky (so similar functionality outside of Aus) have a complication but it does not appear to update regularly. Seems from the comments here that this is an OS limitation, which is a shame.

• Dermot commented  · 

With WatchOS 3, this should now be possible. Any apps with complications remain in memory and can update in the background.

Feedback and Knowledge Base